Education is not the training of facts, but the training of the mind to think
- Worked as lecturer in Organic Chemistry at Post-graduate level in Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune from July 2009 to April 2012.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Chemistry at MAEER's MITCOE from July 2012 to October 2017.
- Currently working as Assistant Professor in Chemistry at MITWPU since November 2017
- J. Mol. Cat.
B. Enzym. 2004, 27, 267.
- J. Mol. Cat. A: Chem.2005, 235, 267.
- J. Mol. Cat. A: Chem.2005, 235, 249.
- Can. J. Chem. 2007, 85(1): 77.
- J. Mol. Cat. A: Chem. 2007, 270, 123.
- Syn. Commun. 2007, 37, 3117.
PhD thesis entitled "Application of ionic liquids in selective transformations of organic chemistry, at The Institute of Science, Mumbai
PhD Guide: Prof. Manikrao M. Salunkhe
- Synthesis and applications of novel catalysts
- Waste-water treatment methods
- Asymmetric Organic Reactions
- Event compering (FE Induction and Orientation), Convocation ceremony
- Coordinator -F Y B Tech Rural Immersion Program
- Assistant Senior Supervisor B Tech Term End Examination at MITWPU
- Officer at admission facilitation centre for First Year Engineering
- Research Associate at Sai Advantium Pharma Ltd.(June 2008- Nov 2008 )
- Chembiotek Research Int. Pvt. Ltd Pune, (June 2007-January 2008 )
- Ipca Laboratories, Mumbai (November 2006-March 2007)